This first thing you should know about this policy is that during your visit on our website you can browse without having to give your personal details. You shall remain anonymous and we shall never recognize you unless you have an account on our website.
However, non-defective stock is exchangeable only. You are also responsible for shipping charges and a restocking fee. All non-defective returns must be in resalable condition. If the item is opened or used, a restocking fee of at least 30% will be charged.
Data that is collected:
We collect data when you place an order on our website. We need your data to process your order and to provide you hassle free services at all time.
Personal information like user name, user address, user’s telephone number and user’s email address is collected when one is:
- Registering an account
- Selecting and buying any product or service
- Commenting on our blog
- Participating in message boards
Personal information will only be released to process your order and will follow a very secure code. When you place an order, your name, credit card number and purchase quantity will be released to your financial institution for authorization. If there are discrepancies with this part of the process, your order may not be processed.
Your personal information is passed to the third parties in various cases. This happens when we have to make product deliveries and pass on the information to courier or delivery services that make timely deliveries on the basis of your information. Thus we expect you to give us relevant information which is not misleading and you must also inform us for changes in your information to keep it updated, always.
The order details which you enter in our website are available for access into your account on our website. You are always in the position of viewing your order details that have been completed, those which are currently in process, those which are about to be dispatched etc. You can also manage your personal details including address and that of newsletter. You are liable to access your data from safe mediums and not make it available to the unknown as we don’t take any responsibility of the misuse of your account on any means. Please note that we may also release personal information in the following cases:
- When personal information is required by a certified legal authority
- For the purposes of combating fraud or other unlawful activity
- In response to court orders or subpoenas
- To our personal legal representative
Other Information Collected – Cookies
Moving on from your personal data to other information, we would like to tell you that cookies are not generally the requirement of our website. However the information from the cookies is collected with the activation of cookies.
Cookies are small files which get saved on your computer’s hard disk when you first visit a Site. These help to identify Internet Protocol address, which saves time whenever you enter the Site. So this is how we also use the cookies to provide you convenience. The information is also collected by web beacons which are used to monitor traffic on a Site.
Information stored includes:
- Computer settings
- Internet connection
- Operating system
- IP address
- Geographical location
- Browsing time
- Products viewed
- Products bought
- Mobo Pro does not take responsibility for third-party links that are available from our web page or the information this link gathers. Please install appropriate software to combat any changes these links may make on your computer.
- Third Party links or advertisements on our web-page may present messages that do not necessarily represent the views of Mobo Pro.
- Mobo Pro maintains the right to modify this policy at any time. It is the responsibility of the buyer to review this policy occasionally to ensure proper conduct.
- This policy is binding upon both Mobo Pro and its customers.
- Mobo Pro reserves the right to cancel an order if information provided is lacking or incorrect.
- Mobo Pro reserves the right to cancel an order if the product goes out of stock in its warehouse.
- All personal information (such as name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, account information, etc.) is kept in the stickiest confidence.
- All non-personal information (which is information that does not identify the user, such as your IP address or browsing information) is taken strictly for statistical and customer service purposes but does not retain the customer’s identity.